How To Care For Your False Lashes
False lashes are an excellent way to add volume and length to your natural lashes, but caring for them properly is essential if you want them to last. Not only does proper maintenance help keep your lashes looking their best, but it can also save you money in the long run. In this post, we’ll cover how to clean, store, and maximize the lifespan of your false lashes.
- Clean Your False Lashes
Cleaning your false lashes is an essential part of their maintenance. Not only does it help keep them hygienic, but it also removes any makeup, dirt, or oils that may have accumulated on them. Here’s how to clean your false lashes:
- Gently remove the lashes from your eyes.
- Pour a small amount of micellar water or oil-free makeup remover onto a cotton pad.
- Gently wipe the cotton pad over the lashes to remove any makeup or dirt.
- Use a clean cotton swab or brush to remove any remaining residue.
- Lay the lashes on a clean, dry surface and allow them to air dry.
- Store Your False Lashes Properly
Storing your false lashes properly is another critical aspect of their maintenance. Storing them correctly helps prevent them from getting damaged, crushed, or misshapen. Here are some tips for storing your false lashes:
- Keep your lashes in their original packaging to help preserve their shape.
- Store your lashes in a clean, dry container if you don't have the original packaging.
- Avoid storing your lashes in humid or damp environments as this can cause them to lose their shape.
- Store your lashes upright to help maintain their shape.
- Maximize the Lifespan of Your False Lashes
Maximizing the lifespan of your false lashes is all about taking good care of them. By following these tips, you can help ensure that your lashes last as long as possible:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet. Moisture can cause the glue to break down, causing the lashes to fall off.
- Avoid sleeping in your lashes. Sleeping in your lashes can cause them to become misshapen or fall off.
- Be gentle when removing your lashes. Pulling or tugging too hard can cause the lashes to become damaged or misshapen.
- Use a gentle adhesive like the one we sell at Fixation Beauty. A gentle adhesive can help prevent damage to your natural lashes and help your false lashes last longer.
Taking care of your false lashes is essential if you want them to last. By cleaning them properly, storing them correctly, and taking good care of them, you can help ensure that your lashes look great for as long as possible. Whether you wear false lashes daily or just for special occasions, these tips can help you get the most out of your lashes and keep them looking beautiful.