DIY Lash Extensions- FAQ
Fixation Beauty DIY Lash Extensions share the same high-quality fibers as our strip lashes, but three key distinctions make them unique:
- Application: Our DIY lashes are individual clusters applied beneath your natural lashes, offering a more natural and seamless appearance. Traditional false eyelashes are typically applied above your natural lashes on the lash line.
- Size: At-home lash extensions come in small segments, providing a customizable look compared to pre-made single strips of traditional strip lashes.
- Length of wear: Our lash extensions are applied with a long-lasting bond for multi-day wear.
We've crafted at-home lash extensions with the same high-quality, handmade, 3D layered patterns found in our iconic styles. Our 3D DIY Lash Extensions feature soft, fluttery layers of faux mink hair fibers that mimic the natural look of real lash hairs—no artificial, plastic appearance. Additionally, we've designed lash clusters in various sizes and lengths for ultimate customization, including two smaller inner corner lashes.
Flawless DIY Lash Application in Four Easy Steps:
STEP 1: Apply MULTI-DAY Lash Bond
STEP 2: Attach lash clusters to the underside of your natural lashes
STEP 3: Use the applicator to gently press lash clusters and natural lashes together
STEP 4: Apply lash sealant to lock and seal your lashes
If you're using Fixation Lash Remover:
Step 1: Apply the remover where the lash clusters and your natural lashes meet to loosen the bond. Wait a few seconds, then gently remove the lash clusters.
Step 2: Massage the remover throughout your natural lashes to eliminate any excess adhesive before washing your face and rinsing your natural lashes clean.
Our lashes are designed for multi-day wear. To ensure longevity, avoid using oil-based products in the eye area. If necessary, you can touch up with the bond and sealer.
Absolutely! With proper care, you can extend the life of your FIXATION Beauty DIY Lash Extension Clusters. Here's a guide to maximize their reusability:
- Gently Remove Adhesive: After use, delicately eliminate any adhesive residue from the lash band using tweezers or your fingers. Exercise care to avoid damaging the lash band or fibers.
- Cleanse & Sanitize: Soak your lashes in a mixture of warm water and a mild, oil-free makeup remover. Use a clean spoolie or lash brush to gently brush through the lashes, removing any makeup or debris. Thoroughly rinse and pat them dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Store with Care: Safely store your clean lashes in their original packaging or a lash case to shield them from dust and dirt. Run a spoolie through the lashes to separate the hair fibers.
- Handle with TLC: When reapplying, handle your lashes with care to prevent any damage to the lash band or fibers.
How to Cleanse Your Face and Remove Eye Makeup with Fixation Beauty DIY Lash Extensions:
When washing your face, we recommend using an oil-free makeup wipe (the easiest method!) or an oil-free cleanser with a washcloth or cotton pad to gently cleanse your skin and remove makeup. Be cautious around your lash line and avoid touching your lashes during the process."
"Is there a risk of damage to my natural lashes with FIXATION BEAUTY DIY Lash System?
Rest assured, our lashes are crafted for effortless and gentle removal using our specially formulated adhesive remover or an oil-based makeup remover. Your natural lashes will stay unharmed, providing a seamless and safe lash experience."
How to Enhance the Longevity of Your Fixation Beauty DIY Lash Extensions:
1. Preparation is Key: Start with clean, dry lashes, and avoid using oil-based products around your eyes, as they can compromise the adhesive.
2. Don't Be Shy with the Bond: Ensure you're using an ample amount of bond on your natural lashes. Comb through your lashes with the spoolie, focusing the ball tip on the base of your lashes. Also, apply bond directly to the clusters and allow it to get tacky before attaching them.
3. Press Those Lashes: After applying lash clusters, press your natural lashes and the clusters together using the applicator. Apply enough pressure to bind the clusters to your natural lashes and activate the bond.
4. Stay Dry for 24 Hours: Avoid getting your lashes wet for at least 24 hours after application. If they do get wet, allow them to air dry completely. After drying, use the applicator to press the clusters and your lashes together. Reapply additional bond and sealer as needed for a secure bond.
It's normal for it to take a couple of applications to master the process. Be patient, practice, and soon lash application will become effortless! For our experienced customers, putting on a full set with our luxury DIY Lash Extensions only takes a few minutes per eye!
Still have a burning unanswered question?
Help & general firstname.lastname@example.org